Welcome Family and Friends of Pop and Nany Passey. Feel Free to Comment on any Posts or if you would like to be able to add your own Posts, get in contact with Aaron Boynton. Enjoy!



Saturday, September 29, 2007

Got a Blog?

Its a cold, rainy (actually SNOWING now) day here in Woods Cross - so I thought I'd check in on the blogs.

I've added links on the blogroll (favorites list to the right) for those that I know have blogs - If you have one and would to list yours on here as well, send me an email at boyntonsweb@gmail.com and I'll add it.

Also, if you haven't gotten familiar with RSS "Subscribe" Feeds, I would suggest you look into them. Its like subscribing to your favorite blogger - and you're notified whenever they post something new on their site. That way you don't have to open up everyone's blog every day to see if they added something. A simple Google search should teach you enough about RSS Feeds, but if you'd like to know more I'll be happy to show you how they work.

Hope everyone is doing great!

No comments: