Welcome Family and Friends of Pop and Nany Passey. Feel Free to Comment on any Posts or if you would like to be able to add your own Posts, get in contact with Aaron Boynton. Enjoy!



Thursday, January 03, 2008

Blogging

I am hoping that more of you will join in the fun of blogging. I am so amazed at technology, and don't understand most of it. Aaron has helped us join together in one place on the Passey Family Blog. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Computers are a lifeline for me, and I am thankful for them.
Thanks, Aaron, for bringing us here.
I love you, oh first grandchild!!!!
Gram

1 comment:

Lisa said...

After my computer died a month or so ago, I realize how much I depend on this part of my life. It really does keep us connected in so many ways. Thanks for the encouragement and let's all start sharing a little more.
I love you people!
Lis