Welcome Family and Friends of Pop and Nany Passey. Feel Free to Comment on any Posts or if you would like to be able to add your own Posts, get in contact with Aaron Boynton. Enjoy!



Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hi Family!

It looks like I'm not the only one you hasn't been using this blog often enough. Thank goodness for Aunt Lisa, always holding us together. I really appreciate you Lis and everything you do for our family. I am getting ready for a midterm, and I am worried I'm not going to do so good. I was in Cancun last month at this time, and I wish I was there now! I have less than a year left of school. I cannot wait, after switching my major enough I finally am close to being done. Watch out world here comes Britnee with her BS in Business Administration minor in Human Resource!
Oh! My house is offically painted and updated! All the traces of gold are gone, thank goodness. Too bad I didn't know gold was going up in price, I could have used the money for tuition ;)

Love to all! I am going to try to add a comment (at least) a month.
B

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Great to hear your "voice", Brit! I know you'll do well in school and I'm excited to hear that you are almost a grad! Congrats! Love you...