Welcome Family and Friends of Pop and Nany Passey. Feel Free to Comment on any Posts or if you would like to be able to add your own Posts, get in contact with Aaron Boynton. Enjoy!



Monday, April 28, 2008

I got 98.5% on my Micro-economics midterm! What a relief! I was worried I wouldn't pass, so getting an A was excellent news. Let's see, what other news...I'm still fighting a cold, not fun. Oh Miss Maly is going to her Senior Prom Saturday, can you believe it? I am so happy for her. I can't believe it's been nine years since mine...yikes!
Hope you all are doing well!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Great job Britnee! I turned in my macro-economic paper on friday... I'm hoping I'll do good enough on it to get at least a B out of the class. You are awesome keeping up such good grades. I just transfered to Weber so I'm hoping I'll be done end of '09. Its good to hear from you!

Britnee said...

Thanks Aaron, I am trying to keep up with school and work! Congrats on the move to Weber, it's a nice school. My boss just got her MBA there. If I don't change my major again, we both will be graduating in '09! I can't wait!

Chelsea said...

yippee! Well, i'm sure learning some things i didn't know like Aaron going to Weber now! That is awesome. Britnee keep up the good work and keep posting!!!