Welcome Family and Friends of Pop and Nany Passey. Feel Free to Comment on any Posts or if you would like to be able to add your own Posts, get in contact with Aaron Boynton. Enjoy!



Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tomorrow is Maly's graduation and I am very excited for her. I still have a hard time with the fact she is old enough to graduate though. Rylee gets his license next week, he is so proud to drive Pop's truck. It really means a lot to him, thanks Aaron. Emi just moved in to a very cute house with some girls. I met one and she was nice. I think she'll have a great time. I'm proud of her for all her accomplishments. I feel so lucky to have such great siblings!
Hope everyone is staying warm in this weather. I have my heater on in my office:)
I can't believe this weather! Well at least I don't have to do yard work ;)

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

i cant believe it....i'm melting down here!!!! Come visit ME!!!!
I'm so proud of Maly and I can't believe Rylee is DRIVING...what?!!!
Cant wait to see you guys soon...

Lisa said...

We are so proud of Maly for graduating! And RyLee, too! Pop's truck lives on...
Good luck to Emi, too, on her new house and roomies. I know she'll do great.
Love you cute kids (even when you're 100, you'll still be kids to your Aunt Lis!).