Welcome Family and Friends of Pop and Nany Passey. Feel Free to Comment on any Posts or if you would like to be able to add your own Posts, get in contact with Aaron Boynton. Enjoy!



Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Graduation

I am very proud of my little sister for graduating high school! She is such a beautiful girl and now she is ready to conquer the world! I cannot believe she is 18...I remember her being a baby. I just love her so much more than words can express. I am getting teary eyed just thinking about how much she and my other siblings mean to me. I am very grateful for them and the opportunity to be their big sister.
Sorry if this blog makes anyone sick ;) I just feel very emotional about my little family today.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Way to go, Maly! We're proud of you, too!
Thanks for letting us know, Brit. I'm feeling pretty warm and squishy over your little family, too.
We love you all!
Aunt Lis