Welcome Family and Friends of Pop and Nany Passey. Feel Free to Comment on any Posts or if you would like to be able to add your own Posts, get in contact with Aaron Boynton. Enjoy!



Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Oh my goodness, it's finals week! I can't wait for my two week break until the summer classes start. I need it! I haven't started my book club book yet and we are meeting in a week, oops


I know a lot of you have your own blog's, but I'm sure Gram and her friends that visit this blog would love to read someone else's updates rather than just mine :)

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

You should post the books you read! I would love to read a long too! :)
I hope you do something fun for your break!

Britnee said...

That's a great idea to post my books! We just read The Woods, really good and next month is Escape, by Carolyn (?) Jessop. I hope to start it this weekend. I love book club because there are so many different personalities that get to read a variety of books.