Welcome Family and Friends of Pop and Nany Passey. Feel Free to Comment on any Posts or if you would like to be able to add your own Posts, get in contact with Aaron Boynton. Enjoy!



Monday, May 19, 2008

Summer!

Summer is Here!! ...but I hear its leaving again soon.

The 90+ degree weather will be dropping down to the mid-60s later this week. I even heard Las Vegas has a "severe heat warning" in effect... is there such a thing for Las Vegas ? I thought that was a given ?

We've been out doing yard work during these warm days and trying to get our yard presentable. We finally got our garden planted too - now just hoping we can keep everything alive. We're growing tomatoes, jalapeƱos, peppers, cilantro, onions... everything to make a great salsa! We'd be happy to share too!

I've started Summer Semester at Weber - although one of my classes is being held at SLCC on Redwood. Its funny how SLCC is a "satellite location" for Weber - at least a few rooms are anyway.

Thanks Britnee for the motivation to write a little something on here... I need to write more often (on this and my own blog). I sometimes find it hard to think of things to write, but then anything is better than nothing, huh! Hope you're all doing well.

3 comments:

Britnee said...

Oh, count me in on takers for salsa! I love it! I wish I was motivated to start a garden. I'm still looking at my weeds wondering who I can get to pull them for me :)

Chelsea said...

Cindy made your Salsa the other day and we all devoured it! it's SOOOO yummy! We want some too!!!

Lisa said...

Good job, Aar and Linds. Your yard looks fantastic. I can't believe all you get done when you're both so busy.
Salsa sounds terrific right now, doesn't it? Yum!